Hebrew: שי כרמי
Formal page at the faculty website
- 2011-2015 Post-doctoral scientist, Department of Computer Science, Columbia University. Mentor: Itsik Pe’er.
- 2010-2011 Post-doctoral fellow, Faculty of Life Sciences, Bar-Ilan University, Israel. Mentor: Erez Levanon.
- 2005-2010 M.Sc. and Ph.D., Physics , Bar-Ilan University, Israel. Advisor: Shlomo Havlin.
- 2002-2005 B.Sc., Physics and Computer Science, Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF)
- United States – Israel Binational Science Foundation (BSF; joint with Noah Rosenberg)
- German Israeli Foundation for Scientific Research and Development (GIF)
- Abisch-Frenkel Foundation
- National Institutes of Health (sub-award with Alon Keinan)
- RNA and DNA editing in mammalian genomes (computational biology, with Erez Levanon).
- Functionals of anomalous diffusion trajectories (statistical mechanics, with Eli Barkai).
- RNA processing in the Sleeping Sickness agent, Trypanosoma brucei (computational biology, with Shulamit Michaeli).
- Kinetic theory of protein-RNA interactions (biophysics, with Yaron Shav-Tal).
- Analysis of large-scale networks such as the Internet and protein interaction networks (with Shlomo Havlin and others)
- Transport on random networks: percolation, diffusion, electrical conductance, flow, navigation, and disease spreading (with Shlomo Havlin, H. Eugene Stanley, Daniel ben-Avraham, and others).
Selected talks and posters